How is ITY™ used?
Here is a brief list of some of the most common applications of Interpretype® .
Its only limitation is the vision of the user.
- Accounting firms
- Airport check-in counters, baggage claim offices and security counters
- Auto sales, service and collision repair facilities
- Bank tellers and officers' desks
- Book store information desks
- Civil Service field workers, to assist in customer communication
- Conference rooms
- Coffee shops, which provide dedicated conversation tables
- Doctors' offices for office staff and/or private doctor consultations
- Federal and state agencies, to assist in public communication
- Financial Advisors
- Grocery store customer service counters
- Hospitals and emergency departments
- Police departments and agencies, to assist in immediate communication
- Insurance agencies
- Large corporations, to assist in ADA compliance
- Law firms
- Real Estate offices
- Retail sales outlets, to assist with customer interaction
- School administration and registration
Virtually any organization would benefit by becoming more Deaf-Friendly!